Originally Posted by Carbine
1. Matt Ryan - Best QB so far on 2-0 team
2. C.J. Spiller - Fantastic start to his year.
3. Phillip Rivers - No VJac? No worries.
4. Clay Matthews - Looks like he's out to prove something.
5. Reggie Bush - Finally turned the corner this late in his career?
1. Clay Matthews - As above.
2. D'Quell Jackson - He deserves much more pub than he gets.
3. JJ Watt - Might be the best 3-4 lineman in all of football.
4. Von Miller - Playing the run much better this year.
5. Haloti Ngata - Same as Watt. Just a beast.
Honorable Mention: Suh, Tim Jennings, Navarro Bowman.
I wouldn't say finally, at the 2nd half of last season coming frm injury he had a 200 yard game against the bills complete obilteration a few rape allegations and ended the last month/4games with 100+ rushing yards each game. He's streaking and his swagger is carrying over this season. He would of had 100 yards in rushing against houston but tannehill throwing 3 consecutive tipped interceptions forced us just to pass and pretty much gave no touches to reggie in the entire 2nd QTR but before that disaster happened he was raping texans D and ended the game 5 ypc on one of the best defenses. He said in the offseason he wants to be the leading rusher in the NFL and that may be a reach but if Reggie can stay healthy it can be a reality or at least a top 5 RB