View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 09:53 PM   #471
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation
Default Re: Philadelphia Eagles Fan Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
Kendricks and Boykin look excellent so far...He's been everywhere making plays the 1st 2 weeks.. I think Kendricks is benefitting from playing next to Demeco Ryans. Kendricks has great speed and is a hard hitter. It helps to have Ryans next to him to guide him as a rookie...

Boykin came up big the past 2 weeks in nickel... He actually looks better so far than Hanson did, but it is still early and he has many challenges ahead of him this year.

Fletcher Cox is looking pretty good. He had a sack against Cleveland, but I havent re-watched any tape of the Baltimore game yet....When I do, I be looking for #91... He has been solid so far

I havent seen Vinnie Curry on the field much so far. I think I saw him getting held& then pancaked on one play against the Ravens... Could have been someone else tho

So far the Eagles draft class has been the best I can remember ... They havent even begun to use their running backs like they could.. I still wanna see Chris Polk play some minutes

Boykins looks like a steal at this point, but it's early. One thing I like about him is he times his jumps very well on balls and he's explosive as hell.

I'm surprised you didn't mention Kendricks ability to cover. That's his best attribute, IMO.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote