View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 09:27 PM   #19
ROCSteady
Stanley Cup Virgins

ROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Week 3 Discussion and Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Giants, Jets, Saints, Bears, Lions, Steelers all face games that if they lose there season will look a lot different than if they win. Especially Jets and Saints. If Jets lose they will be 1-4 because SF and Houston are going to tap dance on them. If Saints lose and go to 0-3 bye bye.

You're exactly right, hence why I picked the way I did.

I can certainly see Cam ballin the f uck out on National TV but will it be enough? Can Eli be stopped/contained and how much pressure will be applied?

The Jets will make life hard for Tannehill and they will probably look to play a little conservative and getting a win from the rookie QB.

The Bears are a lot better than the trash they put on the field Thursday. Still can;t decide whether to start RGIII or Cutler. I moved Cutler to the bench after gettin me 5 pts.

Calvin Johnson has been kept somewhat quiet so I expect him to go off with Stafford spreading the ball.

Drew Brees is one of the best QBs of my time and I cannot see a team led by him going 0-3, inexperienced head coach or not.

MY one real toss up is BAl hosting NE. Neither team is used to having a losing record so it will be a battle. I'm not as confident about BAL defense against elite guys like Brady and Gronk. Sucks bout Hernandez but I hope NE game plans smartly for Flacco and Rice. Their front 7 is much improved. LEt's see how Joe does

edit: Steelers over the undisciplined Raiders....No explanation necessary...
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote