View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 03:30 AM   #13
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Has my jump shot form improved, and any critiques on my new form or dribbling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Permodius
I'll get another video up, but I want to make sure that I actually make some progress before doing so. I don't want to think that I improved my shot, record it, and then find out that I am just giving you guys more footage of the same form I was using before. I am definitely working on it though. I've been doing some research, and apparently having an open stance is the way to go instead of squaring up, so I will try that out. Also making some slight tweaks to my shot pocket and where I place my guide hand.
I would highly suggest carrying on on the research. Nothing's more effective than the things you've found yourself and thought of explanation/rationale yourself.
The shooting form changes gradually, so you'd have to force the form you trying to make a habit. Shooting must be "natural", meaning all habits, but they are not put into effect quickly... That sucks... Good luck
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote