View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 01:54 PM   #3
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Vince Young is out of money

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
It's very sad. A person like me, i could easily sit with him and give him a plan in a day that would enable him to live his entire life very comfortably, as a rich person who can travel, run a business, etc. That he has nothing is ridiculous. It's a waste of his whole career.
It's not nearly as easy as you or everyone else assumes but I am sure he was immature and careless with his money...obviously

prolly has 6 cars on 50 inch diamond rims decked out with TVs and condos in multiple states not understanding that you have to pay bills on those objects forever...smh

The average NFL player has a short career like his and has to work after football though...
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote