View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 06:34 PM   #31
ROCSteady
Wall*Kobe*Durant*Pau*

ROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Joe Flacco vs Matt Ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da KO King
Dilfer is 6'4" and also had a cannon arm when he came out of college. Flacco is also a game manager who is lucky to be in the Baltimore organization.

Flacco simply isn't a great QB. Every time someone makes a top QBs under 30 list he's routinely slotted in at #5, behind Ryan, with the caveat that his playoff victories are considered as bonus points. Flacco is a placeholder QB. Good enough to fill in fine until you have the opportunity to get a real star at the position.

Actually Flacco 6 foot 6. My bad.

Flacco is much more than a game manager. I see all his games. He throws strikes w velocity and has great touch on the deep ball. Dude has a cannon.

I would say Ryan is supposed to be the better QB and was when they both started but he has a luxury directly affecting him w Roddy n Julio.

Flacco has had the better team but I'd say it's almost a wash.

Flacco ^

Ryan -

Their stock. Ryan is getting better too but he hasn't been much diff his entire career. Shit the bed in the playoffs.
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote