View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 12:07 PM   #40
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Default Re: my top-10 CB duos going into 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
you're such a ****0t

You gotta let it go. I don't know if I threaten you because I call you out on things you're wrong about or whatever it may be, but let it go.

You have got to have better things to do then to go around throwing insults around. Really. I have had my fair share of debates here and when I'm wrong, I'm wrong. If someone calls me out on something and I'm wrong about it, I don't act like a adolescent and insult people left and right and follow them around after the fact.

But then again, I don't go around saying shit like Harrison was a non-factor in the superbowl besides his interception, which was clearly not the case and you were wrong about. I don't go around saying the 49'ers built from the inside out and never spent a top pick on a wideout, even though that is patently false as they drafted Crabtree 10th overall (and just spent a first rounder on another wideout)

You were wrong. I called it out and you went on a insult spree. You are certainly consistent. A consistent baby when you're wrong. How about next time you say something wrong and someone calls you out on it, man up and say "you're right " and be done with it?
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote