View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 04:52 PM   #49
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: my top-10 CB duos going into 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorKid117
Unless you're able to watch coach's tape of every NFL game, stats are necessary to make comparisons.

Anyway, I'd put the 49ers duo up near the top along with the Ravens and Texans duo's somewhere.
exactly

The ONLY way I could even list who is the best CB duo in the league WITHOUT looking at stats would be to watch the coaches tape of every single game in the NFL and focus on every single CB in the entire NFL

you have to look at stats...no one can do the alternative to looking at stats who doesn't do that for a living...cept maybe Carbine, who keeps his own CB metrics for 3 players
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote