View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 06:44 PM   #37
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Resident Evil 6 Announced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BankShot
Elaborate please. Were you a fan of the early games? The later games? Anything at all?

This thread is obviously for fans of the series, so by not including anything of value, it is a failed response.
I have played 4 and 5, So I may not be a fan. but the game just doesn't have the feeling the previous 2 had. were you really felt lost out there by yourself, the camera is spotty, all over the place, the control are weird and graphics don't wow you

The game its just not better that 4 and 5. To me it just sucks and they're trying to milk the franchise like before

Last edited by CelticBaller : 09-20-2012 at 07:01 PM.
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote