View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 07:24 PM   #10
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Deal Done - Dwightmare Finally Ends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
Of course anyone with common sense knows which deal is better. The magic was too confident they could sell Dwight at a high price, in the end they did not even get a decent price for him.
i guess it all depends on how you define "common sense."

i noticed that many writers and fans thought the end deal was slightly better than what the nets had to offer. i don't agree, but that's what i noticed. maybe the most logical point they had to make was that getting lopez, hump and brooks wouldn't make them elite and in fact would only delay the rebuilding process.

still, the nets' picks would have been higher-rated, but whatever...
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote