View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 09:36 PM   #11
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Deal Done - Dwightmare Finally Ends

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
i guess it all depends on how you define "common sense."

i noticed that many writers and fans thought the end deal was slightly better than what the nets had to offer. i don't agree, but that's what i noticed. maybe the most logical point they had to make was that getting lopez, hump and brooks wouldn't make them elite and in fact would only delay the rebuilding process.

still, the nets' picks would have been higher-rated, but whatever...
Lopez, Humphries, brooks wouldn't make their rebuilding process slower... Lopez and brooks are both young and have room to get better. Them three with the garbage Orlando has wouldn't be a playoff team so they would still get their lotto pick....
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote