View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 10:46 PM   #1563
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Not convinced Leshoure will be as big a part of the gameplan as he is being made out to be. He missed the first two weeks and much of the preseason with a hammy injury and he is still a guy coming off a major injury from last year. I don't see him being much more than a goalline guy for now and I don't think he subtracts from Smith's value much.
While I agree K-Smith will not be effected long term by LeShoure (he sucks). I do think this week the coaches will put him in any time they are inside the 20 and its a carry. The coaches said he will get thrown into the fire, and according to credible reports that means around 15 touches, the majority of which will come when they are in the red zone. I don't see K-Smith scoring on the ground this week because of it, however after LeShoure face plants on the touches he does get, his role will get smaller going forward. No idea why DET coaching staff is high on him, but I guess he was a high draft pick last year so they want to try him out - though he sucks.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote