View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 04:00 PM   #287
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post Your Headphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj Da Dodge
damn. what'd u think I should get in your opinion? I posted how much I can get both for at Best Buy and Target. Also I don't really listen to music on my phone except for pandora if my ipod is dead. Best thing I can do is just go try on both at best buy then make my decision I guess.
Not sure honestly. I don't use headphones any longer. I prefer IEMs.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote