View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 10:43 PM   #11
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Gaming Nostalgia

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
I first got Doom on the PS1. It was great. I'll be picking up Doom 3 BFG edition, which includes Doom 1, 2, and 3 for either ps3 or xbox360 for $40!

Awesome! Does it include Ultimate Doom (basically Episode 4 of Doom 1) and Final Doom (Plutonia and TNT Evilution)?

My cousin and I were interested in getting the Doom 3 BFG edition, but school might get in the way of things.
Killbot is offline   Reply With Quote