View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 06:16 PM   #21
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Gaming Nostalgia

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaininTwos
Games I've spent the most time playing(rough estimate):

Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2
Socom 2
Rise of Nations
Age of Empires
ESPN 2K5
NBA 2K7
Crash Team Racing
Super Mario Bros
Pokemon Yellow

all of those I've wasted away days playing. I don't regret it at all. I do regret putting faith in Socom 4, that game was nowhere near S2.
I remember spending a lot of time on the PC version. My fingers hurt after every session because I pressed my keyboard's buttons too hard.
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote