Re: Our "one" Panther thread
I'm not sure. We don't have any huge problems, but a lot of little ones that add up.
1. Our defense has improved, but they still can't tackle.
2. Our offensive line, supposedly one of the best in the league, hasn't done a good job of opening holes for the run game.
3. Cam hasn't done a good enough job adjusting his game to combat the defense.
4. Rob Chudzinski (Offensive coordinator) doesn't realize we actually have running backs.
5. Our special teams (what cost us against NYG) are atrocious.