View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 07:04 PM   #23
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Gaming Nostalgia

When I would go to my cousin's house as a kid I used to be able to play Playstation. We used to fiend on Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter, Crash Team Racing and Mortal Kombat Trilogy (since the one on N64 sucked).

Since I had a 64 at my house, I had all of the games like:

Killer Instinct (GOAT N64 fighting game; Kim Wu <3)
WWF No Mercy (The first time I ever shoplifted in my life was for this game)
WWF Wrestlemania 2000 (A nice prequel to No Mercy)
Goldeneye 007 (OG FPS)
Conker's Bad Fur Day (GOAT N64 platformer)
Diddy Kong Racing (Very underrated N64 classic)
Donkey Kong 64 (Multiplayer was more fun than single player imo)
Pokemon Stadium / Pokemon Stadium 2 (It's Pokemon. Enough said)
NBA Jam 99 (I remember using "Number 99" on the Bulls that was a fake Jordan. Used to beast in the streetball mode where you could tackle people)
Mario Kart 64

I didn't mention games like Legend of Zelda, Super Mario 64 or Banjo Kazooie because I never really played those.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote