View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 07:37 PM   #6
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Euroleague 2012-2013 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiba basketball
They said that their budget for this season is 2,5 milion and that rumors that budget is 4,5 aren't true . Partizan played against Khimki a week ago and won with double digits without having 5 players ( Lucic , Bertans , Musli , Andjusic and some new signing that will probably come in October ) . I don't think they want to be competitive in EL this season , they want to be competitive next season and thats why they got a lot of joung players , it's the only way they can afford signing players for more years .

I don't really care what their budget is. Their team has no chance of being competitive, this year or next year. Not with the current roster. They are almost making a mockery of Euroleague.

It's like they are running a youth developmental program, while Euroleague rules give them a place each season no matter what, since they have no other team to compete for their place.

I am just sick of all these teams that have no intention of even trying to compete. Partizan is now copying the same model that Olimpija has been using. It ruins it for the fans. It used to be fun seeing games in Belgrade, and now it's just boring as hell.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote