View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 10:02 PM   #6
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Wii U Announce Event

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaininTwos
You are probably NOT going to get it until next year unless you make a concerted effort, this is game console launch....they won't have enough hands to sell this thing.
Thats cool i can wait.Im very interested in the wii u but i have some doubts about it.Like why should i re buy Batman Arkham city and Mass Effect 3?Also BF3 when it comes out.

pre order are sold out so i have no choice but to wait until atleast christmas.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote