View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 10:53 PM   #10
kobesabi
Double Dribble Expert

kobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Artests Prediction

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladefd
Stuff like this makes people hate the Lakers.. But hey, I will accept it as long as Lakers win the championship. I have already declared Lakers the best team in nba this upcoming season to everyone I know in real-life, and I have talked so much trash since we got Dwight. Boy do people hate me now

I think it's time for us Laker fans to lay off the dagger for a bit. I talked a lot of trash for 2 weeks straight after getting Dwight, but now it's time to just stop. Lakers already have a big enough target and I KNOW for sure that I will be getting text-messages and messages on facebook as soon as Lakers lose a couple games in a row.

Just don't put TOO much pressure on the Lakers... Know that it will be the most pressure the Lakers have had since the Shaq/Kobe days... I can promise that much, perhaps more. We technically have a more stacked roster than any of the Shaq/Kobe seasons except 04 with Payton/Malone..
If they lost, we will say YOU jinxed it.
kobesabi is offline   Reply With Quote