View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 09:18 AM   #4
pegasus
€uroInU$A

pegasus is popular on this boardpegasus is popular on this boardpegasus is popular on this boardpegasus is popular on this board
Default Re: Basketball Experts; Rate my game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maga_1
You're a baller, in the terms of you know what you're doing and what to do.
I can see that little "swag mode" when you always fade away in your jump shots and that stoppage and moving the body when you are preparing your shoot.

I admit it that i didn't watch the all thing, it was enough the first 2 minutes.

One thing that i'm curious, you're not a very fast guy right? The way you run, it doesn't seem like it .. you don't have a great elevation of your feet

Do you play in any league in school or college, i don't know your age?
Thanks for the post. Yeah, I'm not as athletic as I used to be (will be 30 soon), but I'm still pretty quick (not necessarily fast, but quick). I can slash to the basket pretty easily, but there's not much of that I can show in a video without a defender in front of me.

I do shoot a lot of fadeaways, that's just my style I guess. I have never been a spot-up shooter, I usually create my own shoot, and I have always found it easier to find balance for my shoot while fading away (strange, I know). Check the move at the 5.05 mark for instance. I can make that shot a lot easier that way than taking it jumping straight.

I did play some high school and collage basketball, but not in the USA. The competition was not near the level it is here. Nowadays just play pick up games once or twice a week.
pegasus is offline   Reply With Quote