View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 04:30 PM   #10
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Euroleague 2012-2013 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiba basketball
Well I think that Partizan will have a leader and maybe even a star . As I said they don't want to compete this season , they want to compete in next season and thats why they got lot of talented players .
I think it'll be fun to watch Partizan grow as the season goes on. Drew Gordon is a good young player and will be a nice fit for the European game and Davis Bertans could have a breakout year. I like the potential of Bogdan Bogdanovic, Gagic, Lucic, and Andjusic as well. Not much experience, but lots of talent...

I don't feel like starting another thread, but Real won the SuperCopa today to make it a sweep in basketball and football.

Rudy has 22 points and one of my favorite players in Europe, Jaycee Carroll had 17. Nathan Jawai lead Barça (no Navarro) with 20.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote