View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 04:56 PM   #11
Fiba basketball
I feel devotion

Fiba basketball has decent reputation
Default Re: Euroleague 2012-2013 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
I think it'll be fun to watch Partizan grow as the season goes on. Drew Gordon is a good young player and will be a nice fit for the European game and Davis Bertans could have a breakout year. I like the potential of Bogdan Bogdanovic, Gagic, Lucic, and Andjusic as well. Not much experience, but lots of talent...

I don't feel like starting another thread, but Real won the SuperCopa today to make it a sweep in basketball and football.

Rudy has 22 points and one of my favorite players in Europe, Jaycee Carroll had 17. Nathan Jawai lead Barça (no Navarro) with 20.
There are rumors that Velickovic might come back to Partizan so with him this joung team could do a lot . I don't think Andjusic will play much this season because Bogdanovic is just as good at shooting but is better defender and defense will most important for this team next season . Did you saw Partizan Khimki game and how great Partizan played defense , if they play defense like that every game they should make top 16 and have a chance for top 8 . I watched Real Barsa and it was good game , I like what Laso has done with Real since he became coach thats why Real is my favorite spanish team in basketball . Caroll is also one of my favorite players you just have to like him when you see him play , he's just one of those players that you can enjoy watching even if you don't follow basketball .
Fiba basketball is offline   Reply With Quote