View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 07:15 AM   #19
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Nudity/Sexual Content In Video Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by intrinsic
That isn't the only difference, and you know it. War and conflict are central themes in video games, romance is somewhere on the periphery.

But sex is just as a part of human nature as violence is. When did we as a society (I'm speaking as an American here) reach the point where killing someone with a sword/gun/fists became more natural than a woman idling while topless?

Think of it this way, in the year 2012, if 2 video games were released: 1 with insane over the top violence that didn't necessarily pertain to a specific theme such as war ; 1 where there is a softcore scene or two of two people making love while being totally naked, which would be the bigger controversy?
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote