Thread: Getting a PS3
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 10:23 AM   #3
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Getting a PS3

Yeah, the more expensive of the newer ones that's coming out is I believe 500 gigs, and I think I'm gonna get that as a second one for me. I'm still running my first one, that I got when it first came out. It was a 60 gig with backward compatibility. I've had issues with running out of space, and the only thing I really put on there is game data, and maybe 15 downloadable games.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote