View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 06:00 PM   #667
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Off-Topic(Anything non-Knicks related) Respectful Of Course!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
Worst part about it fam, I was wondering why was he out there when he could have rested even more with that concussion he had.

I won't say season is over, but that is not good.

Shumpert and Revis need to buddy up.
If you wont say it, I will. Season is over lol To win big in the NFL, you have to have one special thing about your team. Ours was our secondary n the ability to bump n run with no help so we could blitz. Since Rex has gotten here, Tanny has yet to acquire a dominant olb. Without Revis, you cant blitz like we normally do. So couple that with the fact we have no pass rushers, we are basically the base D BS we had when Magini was here.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote