View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 04:47 AM   #156
Sakkreth
Raptors/LTU/Zalgiris

Sakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: ISH Gaming Diary Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by REACTION
Tried the beta. I didn't really like it. It felt too sluggish and unresponsive. DotA 2 and League of Legends just don't do it for me. I think I'm too accustomed to the quality of the engine, graphics and gameplay that Blizz created with WC3.

But I'd settle for a new game that isn't RTS too. A great MMORPG would be nice. Or a different online hack-n-slash. I played D3 for a while. Got a few characters to 60 and made it as far as I could through inferno, but it just pales in comparison to the fun I had in D2. Probably in big part due to the lack of pvp.

I think the 2000s will turn out to be the golden era of online PC gaming, while the 2010s are shaping up to be the dark ages of online PC gaming. The 2000s had EverQuest, DaoC, FFXI, WoW, D2, WC3, CounterStrike, the original Call of Duty's. The 2010s will have, what... FFXIV, World of Pandas, D3, Guild Wars 2, and the Nth sequel of CoD?

I agree partially, but how could you forget to mention SC:BW for 2000s era ??? HOW ? Anyways, sc:bw is superior to sc2, but sc2 is going the right direction, and we can remember that starcraft became great after expansion, and sc2 first expansion is yet to come.

Anyways, people these days choose games not because of quality... you can't blame developers too much.
Sakkreth is offline   Reply With Quote