View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 06:13 AM   #1
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default This brought a tear to my eye:

i spent almost my entire life in philly, saw this picture just now, and can't remember the last time i saw something so depressing. even across the miles and the years.

this guy was first class all the way IMO. in the words of bela lugosi-- "andrew bynum is not qualified to smell my shit!"
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote