Thread: Fifa 13
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 10:19 AM   #9
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Fifa 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukballer
Anyone got it?

How are you finding the 'first touch' control? It's a bit of an adjustment for me, my online record so far is pretty ass, but I'm slowly getting used to it. Seems like most people I play seem to pick it up quicker though.

Been playing for nearly a week now, I have the EA Season Ticket which gives early access to the new EA releases.

Overall, really enjoying it, couple of niggles that annoy me. Seems much easier to win and give away penalties now, which in reality is probably a good thing, lunging into tackles without care should be somewhat punished, but there is almost 1 penalty a game for me, pretty much 50/50 between myself and opponent. Corners 90% of the time are too easy to defend, except against a player who has practiced them to death, then they seem difficult, so maybe there is still some sort of corner exploit people are discovering, or maybe I just sucked conceding from 2 corners in one game. Finally, pace whoring is still very much prevalent in the game. Whether overly so, or not, is a matter of opinion.

i don't play online just single player. Liking it. Getting used to it, you have to be going at the proper pace to make plays now, more realistic but more of a learning curve. It's easier to score now from out far but close up the defenders try to block your shooting lanes and come over to help. You also have to learn to dribble in small spaces better to avoid the help defending. I really like it.

Collissions are better too, like the little jossling at times off the ball. Cech yesterday went for the ball and after he picked it up he shoved the defender away from him to clear space before he was going to kick it.

Also for all the Madden defenders, amazing how FIFA can still have the same 4,000 modes even with changes but Madden has to take away modes to add new ones.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote