View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 12:05 PM   #2
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Gaming headset advice

I'm interested in this too. I've been looking at the really high end stuff though (probably because I'm a sucker). As an old timer, particularly in the video game realm, I'm not huge into the multi-player scene. However, I look at this as a one time purchase, it's not something I'm gonna be upgrading every year. I'll probably use these for the next decade if I get them. So surround sound is essential for me. Need to be wireless. And I'm looking for PC and PSIII compatable. I'd like to be able to use them on my TV is possible too.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote