View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 03:22 PM   #1
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default What do you think of Tony Romo? Top 10? Top 5? Your thoughts...

Let's take the Eli/Romo argument from the other side. Without using Eli as a crutch (it's a way to overrate Romo indirectly, to compare him to a multi Super Bowl winner) what level is Romo? Top 10? Top 5? (Stretch). Is he getting better? Potential Super Bowl Winner?

Let's take a deep look at Romo. As to not bias the discussion, ill post my thoughts later (you don't know my thoughts, trust me).

P.Tiddy, start us off...
niko is offline   Reply With Quote