View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 04:33 PM   #85
Snoop_Cat
Banned

Snoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Eli manning is the best QB in football.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
meant Ross

Phillips and Rolle were great as well

that whole D was good...not just the line

and obviously I watched just check the game threads in here if you want...

I don't think Eli is the best QB in the league but as of RIGHT NOW, I don't think anyone can deny that he is top 5 (which I think you think anyways), and perhaps even top 3.

As for the Giants secondary, they really weren't that great, it was much more of the fact that the Giant's D-Line played so amazing and got constant pressure in, making the secondary's life A LOT easier.

Ross SUCKED SO BAD during the regular season and even during the post season, wasn't anything special. Rolle's a good player when used right. However, he was used so frequently incorrectly by the Giants as things like nickel corner that he was torched all the time.

Obviously, a ton of credit goes to the Giant defense but don't give their secondary dues where they don't belong.
Snoop_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote