View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 04:39 PM   #88
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Eli manning is the best QB in football.

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian1923
Lol name 2
Not that it has never happened (oh it has happened) but i'm relatively sure it didn't last year more than once if that, and not in situations we were in teh game. Like the 1st game we sucked, maybe he threw a int at the end but we were down multiple scores.

I can however remember
1) Romo throwing to Revis - HERE JETS WIN THE GAME!
2) Romo overthrowing Miles Austin and PTiddy acting like the almost proved how great he was.

IF we are going to overreact on individual plays...
niko is offline   Reply With Quote