View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 04:58 PM   #33
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What do you think of Tony Romo? Top 10? Top 5? Your thoughts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
I watched the majority of NY's games last year, at least 10 of them...and all 3 this year too yet I am sure NEXT YEAR I will be accused of not watching...

so you are saying that no games ended on an Eli INT in the 4th last year?...is that correct?

Maybe 1 or 2 at most? Unless you mean some game we were down three scores and he was firing at the end. Becuase you probably do, because you don't take context into account.

When we lost last year, we LOST. Eli was flat. our defense would have been better if me and you stood there and discussed football with our hands up. We'd be down 21, cut it to 7, back to 14, back to 7, back to 14. Defense never made stops. I can almost go week to week with you and give you scores off the top of my head.

If you want soul crushing Eli touchdowns to make you smile, go back 2 and 3 years. We can make a movie called ELI DESTROYS NIKO'S SOUL. Last year not so much.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote