View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 06:30 PM   #50
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What do you think of Tony Romo? Top 10? Top 5? Your thoughts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
oh, I think you actually forgot about Brad Johnson...
it's an anamoly. Let's say Romo plays well 18 of the next 20 games. I say ROMO SUCKS. Why - i have proof! The two games.

That's stupid no?

Well your premise is basically you can win the QB not good because it happens as an anomaly. As a Cowboy fan, is that your reason for living? We can win even though our QB sucks, it's happened before? I thought that was just the Jets fans who thought that way.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote