Thread: Fifa 13
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 01:24 PM   #13
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Fifa 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukballer
Yup, the re-playability on this game is almost second to none. Even though I'm primarily only a Ultimate Team and Head to Head seasons player, I'm already planning to venture out and try some other game modes, so many to choose from!
i'm the opposite, i don't have flexible time (it's whenever i get a moment) so i play three seasons (not manager mode because i don't like resting players or transfers), EPL, FA Cup and Champions League (which i make). And we both love the game but we play totally different.

Starting to get the timing down and my offense looks much smoother. As my offense gets better the computer is fouling me more which is great. (Makes sense).
niko is offline   Reply With Quote