View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 07:21 PM   #1
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Detroit Ranked 25th In Power Rankings

I'm not sure if you guys saw the ESPN power rankings yet but we're projected near the bottom. I actually think the list looks pretty correct at least before the start of the season. As a fan I'd just like to see the young guys get better. If we end up with the leagues 5th worst record I don't have a problem with that as long as we finally get a top 3 pick. With that and the cap space we have we could finally get back to where we were. I really want to see Drummond grow as a player. I think he could end up being a vastly different player from the begining of the season to the end. I really want that front line of Monroe and Drummond to work.

http://espn.go.com/nba/powerrankings...r/2013/week/-1
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote