View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 01:45 AM   #157
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: ISH Gaming Diary Thread

One last Association play-through on 2k12 before I get 2k13 next week.

I recently switched from XBox to PS3, and never got around to the post-lockout roster update with rookies, free agents, and trades.... so the base roster was pretty outdated.

I basically brought Lebron back to a bare-bones Cleveland Cavaliers team.

After making some solid trades, unloading most of the cumbersome contracts, and simulating the first season....

Entering the free agency period with $20-million in cap space, I was able to sign Chris Paul to a max-superstar deal and DeAndre Jordan to a 5-year, $5-million base year deal.

PG: Chris Paul - C.J. Watson
SG: Arron Afflalo - Danny Green
SF: Lebron James - Ryan Anderson
PF: Taj Gibson - Marcus Camby
C: DeAndre Jordan - Anderson Varejao
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote