View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 08:21 AM   #17
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Ideas to improve forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariodeathgrip
What happen to all the great posters!! ????

I would love a thread that tells why one by one!! Wut caused their exit from ish!! Retirement banned got sick of? Went to a diff Lakers forum!! Banned!!! Oh said that already!! Hate posting using my phone, hard!! Dam it keep getting diff words!!!

I remember my ban!! Abuse of power!!!

Yeah. On some real shit.

All that name calling (granted its not too harsh) can be fun. Those arguments and debates kept This forum going. Now it's so uptight not only do members not argue but they stop posting.

Sucks. It's really not what it used to be. Filled with new occasional posters.

Good things don't last forever.

(Oh. And maybe once the season starts, the poster will all come back like roaches that they are)

PS.lets go raiders!
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote