View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 08:15 PM   #42
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The Walking Dead Video Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by LT Ice Cream
Just finished episode 2 and at the end it says "You and 17% of others decided to kill both St. John Brothers"

Are 83% of the rest of you out there really that soft?! Those two clowns tricked me into helping them around their farm, kidnapped my homie and cut his legs off, and then fed them to the rest of my group! Of course I'm ****ing killing both of them! I guess everyone else is too concerned about their little digital karma and tries to do the "right thing". Lame.
You are setting a bad example for Clem.

Besides, it's way more fun having them eaten by zombies.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote