View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 08:54 PM   #2024
plowking
well DENG

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoah10115
Torres sucks. That goal was man-handling of a CB who shouldn't ever be on the field ahead of Mertesacker (mind-boggling). Torres took him out of the play. That's awful.

Outside of his 2 goal game, Torres has been atrocious. I guess he looked OK against Arsenal. But he does suck.

And about Ramires not being able to play CM...he is a CM, so any of the people who say that should be shot in the face. What he is not is a winger and I never want to see that again. But regardless, Lampard should always start and especially in big games. Di Matteo better watch himself.

I don't know who you support, but if you do support Chelsea like I do, you don't have a clue about the club. Lampard is better than Ramires? Lampard should be starting in big games? Yeah, no thanks. I want someone who can track the ball and actually close down other midfielders. Lampard has been atrocious on the defensive side of the ball.

And Nick Young, Hazard has far and away been our best player this season. Its not close.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote