View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 11:44 PM   #48
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Grand Theft Auto V discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticBaller
Cod IS old quality
I bet you you wouldn't play Nba live 06 over 2K13

Anyways R* is not dumb. They're going to release GTA 5 at least next year since they seem to have lost a lot of money in Max Payne
what the hell is wrong with you? play modern warfare 3 and tell me that.

you're making such random ****ing comparisons; i dont understand. certain old games are better than certain new games, no matter how pretty the new game looks or whatever.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote