View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 10:23 AM   #3
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: NFC East Trash Talk Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
Good Job beating the Giants last night...

Now that McNabb is gone and NY won another Super Bowl...
I don't hate you guys near as much as I use to. (It was at it's peek when yall had T.O.)

and yesterday... I was thinking to myself...

am I gonna spend the next 10 years of my life hating RGIII?
What's the Cowboys defense gonna look like when we play this guy?

Anyway... I just want to say that tonight's game has serious playoff ramifications.

if we lose to the Bears... we can pretty much kiss the Wild Card good bye.

only way to get in the playoffs (if we lose tonight) will be by winning the division...
You're getting ahead of yourself. Playoffs are never missed in week 4. Not even week 10. But yeah winning these games against other teams who are going to be in wildcard battles and getting that tiebreaker is huge. Philly (5-1 in division last year) made me realize division wins don't mean as much as I thought.

And yeah my hatred for RG3 burns strong. But I also hate their 3rd string QB and I don't even know who he is. He's still a ***.
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote