View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 10:48 AM   #4
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NFC East Trash Talk Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty
anybody got a GIF of McCoy tearing up Phillips knee last night? ooooweeeee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1n0k7d8io2I&sns=em

^that was awesome. the spirit of B Dawk lived through us
It's fun when players get hurt. Not like your season won't end with an injury to your QB or anything.

That said, Eagles are IMO class of the East so far. A notch above the Giants and Cowboys. I know the Giant have injuries, but that's not an excuse if it's a constant. It's freaking constant. We are all made of glass.

Eagle defense is better than i thought but the key is to be patient on both sides of the ball. Giants were not patient and it cost them big. Eagle key is will Vick survive the season (why does he hold onto the ball on screens until he gets hit?) and for him to stay reasonably patient, and also for Reid to not give up on run.

Something about Cowboys i don't believe in.

Last edited by niko : 10-01-2012 at 10:50 AM.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote