View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 12:30 PM   #12
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NFC East Trash Talk Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
I disagree...playoffs CAN be won or lost week 1

we all know the reality of it is that any game is just as important as the next...divisional games being ahead of non divisional

mathematically speaking week 1 = week 17...they mean the exact same if both are divisional or non divisional

but we football fans like to pretend it only really "matters" in the late weeks...IT MATTERS EVERY WEEK
It matters every week but there i still time to catch up. If we are racing and i fall behind you it matters but you still have most of the race to know you need to catch up. There is time to changes things.

I wouldn't doubt the Cowboys think like you do, it would explain a lot.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote