View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 12:40 PM   #13
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NFC East Trash Talk Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
It matters every week but there i still time to catch up. If we are racing and i fall behind you it matters but you still have most of the race to know you need to catch up. There is time to changes things.

I wouldn't doubt the Cowboys think like you do, it would explain a lot.
well I hope they think every game matters...lol

"ehh...who cares it is just week 1, we can catch up later!" is a horrible mind set...probably what Eli was thinking last night though
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote