View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 01:35 PM   #24
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NFC East Trash Talk Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
I'm NOT wrong you retard

mathematically speaking every game is just as important as the next, divisional games having more mathematical importance than non divisional, I can say that 1,000,000,000 times and it would be correct every single time.

last night's game could EASILY be the reason that the Giants miss the post season

you're right though Sarcastic in that they aren't aware of it yet...there is that difference, that is the only difference though, in the player's head, and in the fan's head...in reality there is no difference, we could place last night's game at week 17 and it would mean the exact same as it did last night.

IMO they should be playing every game as though the season is on the line, because with only 16 games they all have huge importance obviously

You can try to catch up later on though when you know if you need to. I know a win is a win but not every win winds up carrying the same weight. The Cowboys win in week 1 was more important than them winning game 2. It had tiebreaker possibilities, etc. You don't know the stakes now.

Thanks for the math lesson but it's easy to see late season games are more important.
niko is online now   Reply With Quote