View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 01:47 PM   #35
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NFC East Trash Talk Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
they aren't "viewed" as equal importance but in reality they are

IMO they should be "played" with equal importance

wouldn't want players taking any game lightly...should play your heart out every single game...
You can't, it's not possible. It's not mentally possible, it's not physically possible. You'd burn out early in the season and not have as much left in the tank. You can think of a ton of examples in sports of teams that flamed out. Yes, every game is important and every game must be prepared for as if it is very important. Look at Coughlin, i think that's the main thing he lives his life by. But it doesn't work exactly like you want to say it does.

I think you are right but you take it too literally and too far.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote