View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 02:01 PM   #19
alwaysunny
in Brooklyn

alwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Thoughts on the Barclay Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
i seem to recall an article from about a month ago stating that barclays has the best, most modern and efficient link between public transit and an NBA arena.

no idea how true that is, but that's what the article said IIRC.

They do. Atlantic Ave station runs almost every brooklyn bound trains. The new entrance wasn't really necessary because the terminal exit is literally right across the street, but I think it's cool nonetheless.

What I hate about this is since the public transportation is so accessible, they actually encourage people not to get there by car because the parking space is so limited. That's kinda inexcusable especially for people coming all the way from Jersey.
alwaysunny is offline   Reply With Quote