View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 03:05 PM   #674
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Default Re: Off-Topic(Anything non-Knicks related) Respectful Of Course!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
The worse part is the blame goes to Sanchez but under these circumstances its not his fault. Makes me sick that I have to hear about Tbow Time.... No get Sanchez an offensive line and weapons... Mike T should be demoted after this season as GM but he can stay on as the capologist. You cant build a defense from the corner position forward. You cant have 2 good offensive lineman and 1 barely average and 2 crappers. You cant have Santonio as a primary weapon without a running game. I think Bilal is a better runner than Shonne but running behind that line with creases sucks.

Lets go Jets...

For the same reasons, Sanchez does NOT deserve the lion share of the blame. Bottom line is, Tannenbaum has not developed this roster. He was always a cap guy. Never a football guy. We've yet to develop our receiving corps. We preach "ground and pound" but we don't have much depth at running back. Our LB's are aging. Our Safeties are injury prone. We never replaced Woody or Faneca. The "terminator" isn't as good as advertised. We never acquired a pass rusher. So really, only position that was remotely solidified was CB...and guess what position took a lost lol
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote